You’re gonna love this delicious Almond Brownie Marble Cake! Simple to make with just a few ingredients mixed with our Almond Creme Coffee & Tea Cake Mix and Mocha Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix. Serve plain or with a scoop of our chocolate ice cream & drizzle with caramel topping that you can whip up with The Chef’s Chocolate Ice Cream Sundae Starter Kit!
- 1 box The Invisible Chef Mocha Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix (8 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted, 2 Eggs, 1 Tbsp warm water.)
- 1 box The Invisible Chef Almond Crème Coffee & Tea Cake (3/4 Cup Milk, 2 Eggs, ⅓ Cup Vegetable Oil)
- 1 - 9” Springform pan lightly greased.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the brownies according to the directions on the back of the box. Spread batter in the Springform pan.
- Prepare the Almond Crème Cake according to the directions on the back of the box. Pour batter on top of brownie batter.
- Run a table knife through the mixture gently until lightly swirled. Bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Transfer cake to a cooling rack and let cool for 30 minutes then remove the ring. Let cool completely before serving.
- Top with ice cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup for an absolutely decadent dessert. Try The Chef's Chocolate Ice Cream Sundae Starter Kit! Serve to some very lucky people!