Almond Creme Ricotta Cake with Raspberries
- 1 Box Almond Crème Cake
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup frozen raspberries not thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9”-diameter cake pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick baking spray.
- Dump contents of package into a large bowl. In another medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, ricotta and butter. Fold egg mixture into dry ingredients just until blended. Very gently, fold in ¾ cup of the frozen raspberries, taking care not to crush the berries. Pour the batter into prepared pan and scatter the remaining berries over the top.
- Bake cake until golden brown and a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, 50-60 minutes. Let cool at least 20 minutes before unmolding. Cut into wedges and serve with a dollop of freshly whipped cream.