More cute than spook! These festive cake pops make for a delicious Halloween treat! Made using our decadent Chocolate Truffle Coffee & Tea Cake Mix, these are a great treat to bake with your “little pumpkins” in the kitchen! Once baked & cooled, dip in melted candy melts and colored sugar sprinkles and decorate with colored icing to create pumpkins & ghosts. Your family & friends will think you’re a wizard in the kitchen!
- 1 box The Invisible Chef Chocolate Truffle Coffee & Tea Cake Mix (3/4 cup milk, ⅓ cup vegetable oil, 2 eggs)
- 1 bag Vanilla Candy Melts
- 1 bag Peanut Butter Candy Melts
- White colored sugar sprinkles
- Orange colored sugar sprinkles
- Green colored icing
- Black colored icing
- Paper straws
- Heat Cake Pop Maker to manufacturer's instructions.
- Mix The Chef's Chocolate Truffle Coffee & Tea Cake Mix according to the directions on the box (do not bake)
- Place about 1 tablespoon of the cake batter into each section of the bottom of your Cake Pop Maker. Close lid and bake about 6-8 minutes. Carefully remove each cake ball and place on a cooling rack.
- Once all your cake balls are baked & cooled, set them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the refrigerator. Chill about 2 hours or overnight.
- Melt candy melts in the flavors you like according to package directions.
- Remove cake balls from the refrigerator and insert cake pop stick in the top center... or for a festive twist use paper straws in Halloween colors!
- Dip the cake ball in the melted candy and give it a gentle twirl. Then sprinkle with colored sugar sprinkles and place on wax paper to set. (The Chef chose orange sprinkles for the pumpkins and white sprinkles for the ghosts)
- Decorate with colored icing to create pumpkins & ghosts... Enjoy!