You get to be the Brewmaster with this recipe! Different beers give different flavors – stout/dark beer = stronger flavor; light/lager beers = lighter flavor & color. An ALE will give a bitter finish to the bread…which can be off putting or can be an acquired taste! Serve plain with your favorite wine (or beer) and offer sides of fresh chopped tomatoes, chopped avocado and maybe a few micro greens on top!
- 1 box The Invisible Chef Beer Bread Mix (we used Hearty Grain) (1-12oz can or bottle of beer)
- Olive Oil
- ⅓ Cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- ⅓ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ⅓ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix together the cheeses and herbs in a small bowl.
- Prepare The Invisible Chef Beer Bread as directed on box.
- Turn batter out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil, covering the dough.
- Sprinkle the cheese and herb mixture over dough evenly.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool and cut with pizza wheel into squares. Serve at room temperature.
- Serve plain with your favorite wine (or beer) and offer sides of fresh chopped tomatoes, chopped avocado and maybe a few micro greens on top!