Ohhhh….the aroma of a jelly filled donut muffin! These French Breakfast Puffs are dipped in butter and then dusted with a fragrant cinnamon sugar mixture….you will jump out of bed in the morning….rise & shine!
- 1 box The Invisible Chef French Breakfast Puffs
- ¼ cup Melted Unsalted Butter – Plus an extra 3 Tbsp. set aside
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- About ½ cup Jam (we used Raspberry) of your choice, for filling
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare mix as directed on box instructions…but fill muffin tins as directed below:
- Fill each muffin tin well with about 2 Tablespoons of batter (just eyeball it!).
- Spoon 1-1/2 teaspoons of jam on the very center of the batter - don’t let it touch the sides of the muffin tin well. Then top with another 2 Tablespoons of batter. Repeat until all the wells have been filled.
- Bake as directed on box.
- Finish with cinnamon/sugar as directed on box.