BBQ Chicken Pizza
for 1 - 12" pizza
- 1 box The Invisible Chef Classic Italian Pizza Crust Kit
- 2 tsp olive oil, plus more for brushing
- ½ cup dark BBQ sauce
- 1 8-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast, chopped
- ⅔ cup grated smoked gouda cheese
- ⅔ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Fresh Corn Cob, scraped
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for topping
- Salt and Pepper
- Saute chicken with salt and pepper in olive oil until lightly browned and partially cooked through. (Alternately, BBQ chicken on grill with BBQ sauce and then chop).
- Remove from heat and cool slightly. Toss with a couple of tablespoons of BBQ sauce. Set aside.
- Lightly brush prepared pizza dough with olive oil.
- Spoon a light layer of BBQ sauce on dough leaving a small rim around the edge.
- Top with some gouda cheese, mozzarella cheese, chicken, corn, red onion. Top again with some cheese.
- Slide a pizza peel under the pizza and transfer to your prepared BBQ pizza stone.
- BBQ for about 10 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Top the pizza with freshly chopped cilantro and use a pizza wheel to slice.