What can be better than fudgy chocolate, gooey caramel and toasted pecans? Maybe only how easy it is to make this yummy dessert! Our Mocha Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix is blended with premium Guittard Chocolate making this dessert full of rich chocolate flavor. Serve straight from the oven and top with vanilla ice cream and drizzle with chocolate topping using The Chef’s Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae Starter Kit. Sure to be a family favorite!
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- The Invisible Chef Mocha Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix (8 Tbsp. unsalted butter, 2 eggs, 1 Tbsp. warm water)
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat a 10-inch heavy skillet (cast iron works great here) over medium high heat. Add pecans….cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until pecans are lightly toasted.
- Add butter to skillet and stir until melted, then add sugar. Cook and stir until mixture bubbles and sugar begins to melt.
- Remove from heat and carefully add the ½ cup heavy cream to skillet. Return to low heat….cook and stir until combined and sugar is melted. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions. Spread batter on top of nut mixture in skillet.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until just set. Place a shallow baking pan on the rack below to catch any drips. Cool slightly….
- Top with ice cream & chocolate syrup using The Invisible Chef Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae Starter Kit.