Thought Beer Bread was just for serving with soups and stews? Think again! This delicious Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread is perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you are in the mood for a quick, easy, gooey, crunchy, buttery, nutty treat!
- 1 box The Invisible Chef Brewer’s Choice Beer Bread Mix (1-12oz can or bottle of beer)
- ½ cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon mixed together in a bowl
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar and ⅓ cup melted butter mixed together in another bowl
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease an 8" x 8" cake pan. Prepare beer bread as directed on box.
- Scoop about ¼ cup batter with your hands (don’t worry that it is sticky) and dip and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place in prepared pan and repeat until batter is gone.
- Pour melted butter mixture evenly over all and sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before pulling apart and serving.