A sweet streak of brown sugar, warm cinnamon and crunchy walnuts makes any tea cake even more special than they already are! We know you are going to love the warm heady aroma that will waft through your kitchen while baking.
- 1 box The Invisible Chef Maple Oat Walnut Coffee & Tea Cake Mix
- ¾ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (we like to use Saigon Cinnamon)
- Combine the sugar, walnuts and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare your favorite cake from The Invisible Chef as directed on package. Spoon half of the batter into a prepared 9” x 5” loaf pan. Sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture evenly over the batter. Spoon the remaining batter on top. Sprinkle the remainder of the brown sugar mixture on top of the batter.
- Bake for about 50-55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes and remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.