Feeling lazy this morning? That’s okay….The Invisible Chef will help you get moving with this very easy rendition of our French Breakfast Puffs… make it as a loaf!
Mix – Bake – Slice – Enjoy – Yum! Oh, and don’t forget the jam on the side and a freshly brewed pot of coffee… mornings just got sweeter.
Serves 8-10 very lucky people.
- 1 box The Invisible Chef French Breakfast Puffs
- ¼ Cup Melted Unsalted Butter
- ¼ Cup Oil
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 lightly greased 8 x 4 loaf pan
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare Puff mix according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle contents of Packet Two (Cinnamon Sugar) on top of batter. Using a table knife, gently swirl the cinnamon/sugar mixture into the top of the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tester inserted into the middle of the cake comes out dry.
- Let cool in pan for about 10 minutes then remove from pan carefully and allow to cool completely before slicing.