These Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies make for a great after-school snack or lunchbox treat! Made with The Chef’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Coffee & Tea Cake Mix and filled with Blackberry Jam, these classic cookies won’t last long in your cookie jar!
- 1 box The Invisible Chef Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Coffee & Tea Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (1 stick) softened unsalted butter
- about ¼ to ½ cup of your favorite jam
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the soft butter and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix the egg and butter together. Dump the cake mix in the bowl. Stir the cake mix and the egg/butter together until well mixed. You may have to use your hands. If the mixture is too tacky to handle, put in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
- Roll about a tablespoon of dough into a ball and place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Make a small indentation in the middle of the cookie and spoon about ¼ Tsp of jam into the center. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.