This classic soda fountain treat is yet another creation you can make with our Ice Cream Sundae Starter Kits. Simply scoop our easy-to-make Vanilla Bean Ice Cream into a frosty mason jar and pour on your favorite root beer!
- The Invisible Chef Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae Starter Kit - Ice Cream Packet - (2 Cups Heavy Cream, 1 Cup Whole Milk) & Topping Packet - (2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, ⅓ Cup Heavy Cream).
- Follow Package Directions.
- 1 Quart The Invisible Chef Vanilla Ice Cream & Topping
- 2 -4 Bottles Cold Old-Fashioned Root Beer
- Freshly Whipped Cream
- (Optional) - Add a splash of Bourbon for an adult version!
- Place a few scoops of the vanilla ice cream into tall frosty cold mug style glasses.
- Drizzle Chocolate topping along inside of the glass.
- Pour the root beer (and bourbon, if using) over the ice cream, top with whipped cream and drizzle with a little more chocolate topping.
- Creamsicle Float - substitute Orange Soda for the Root Beer
- Boston Cooler - substitute Gingerale for the Root Beer
- Purple Cow - substitute Grape Soda for the Root Beer