Add delicious juicy strawberries layered in our Peaches & Crème Cake with a crunchy, nutty topping for a luscious light cake. Preparation is easy when you start with our all natural boxed cake mix!
Makes 8-10 servings.
- 1 box The Invisible Chef Peaches & Crème Cake
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup melted & cooled unsalted butter
- 10-15 sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts mixed together
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box. Spread half of the batter in the prepared pan. Scatter strawberries over the batter and then top with the remaining batter. Sprinkle the sugar/nut mixture evenly on top of the cake. Bake for about 35 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, cut into squares.