An easy & delicious way to serve blueberry pancakes to a crowd on a busy morning. And…you can all sit down for breakfast together!
- 1 box The Invisible Chef Pancake & Waffle Mix (we used Lemon Blueberry) (1-1/2 cups buttermilk, 2 eggs, 4 Tbsp melted butter.
- 16 ounces Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar for topping
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- Butter an 8 x 8 baking dish
- Add the berries to the prepared pan and top with zest. Add 1 Tablespoon of the powdered sugar and toss.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 Cups of The Invisible Chef Pancake Mix, 1-1/4 Cups Buttermilk (or 1 cup whole milk), 2 eggs and 4 tablespoons of melted butter. Pour the batter over the berries. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Bake until the crust is golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Dust with remaining powdered sugar and drizzle with maple syrup, whipped cream or ice cream.
- Note: You can use the whole box of mix – just follow the directions on the back of the box for 18 pancakes and use a 10” skillet or 9 x 13 baking dish. Makes 8-10 servings.