Pepperoni Bundt Pan Bread
One of our most favorite Think Outside the Box recipes. Perfect appetizer to serve at impromtu get togethers.
1 Bottle of your favorite beer (Prepare as directed on the box, leaving dough in mixing bowl.)
1/3 cup Olive Oil
¾ cup sliced pepperoni, cut into quarters
1 Cup grated mozzarella cheese
½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp dried parsley
1/2 Tbsp dried Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 6-inch Bundt pan liberally with baking spray.
Mix cheeses, pepperoni, and seasonings together in a medium bowl. Put the olive oil in a bowl.
- Sprinkle a small amount of the cheese mixture into prepared pan that will barely cover the bottom of the Bundt pan.
Scoop about 1-inch balls of the beer bread dough, dip into the bowl with olive oil, and place in the Bundt pan, repeating until there is one layer of dough balls. Sprinkle with small amount of cheese mixture. Continue the layering process, about 4 times, until the dough and cheese mixture is all used (save a small amount for sprinkling on top of the baked bread.) Make sure all the pepperoni pieces are used when layering.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into bread is clean, and the cheese is lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes in pan, then invert onto a plate to serve. Sprinkle remaining cheese mixture on top.
- Serving Tip: Serve with your favorite pizza sauce in a small bowl that fits the center of the Bundt bread.
- Recipe can easily be doubled for a 10-inch Bundt pan.
a dash of the magic & fun!
subscribe to our newsletter for new recipes, products, and exclusive offers.